November Favorites 2016

7:01 PM



I'm posting this late (and my December 2016 favorites as well) because a lot of things happened these past few months that I wasn't able to keep up and update my blog. As I've said in my past posts, I really wanted to document every favorites I have each month so I'm still posting this even though it's already very late. There were only a few things that piqued my interest for the month of November and here are these things:


First are these two liquid lipsticks from Colourpop. I've done another mini Coloupop haul during the month of November and these two were part of that. These are the Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipsticks in the shades Alyssa (part of KathleenLights' recent collab with Colourpop) and Dopey. I really liked these two from the formula down to their longevity. These shades are also very nice and perfect for every day wear. Really worth it! I got these cheaper (almost P300) because my friends and I ordered directly from the US.


The photo doesn't show the actual color of these liquid lipsticks but they do lean more on the pink-y than on the brown neutral side.


The third and last one is this pink Onda powerbank (20000 mAh) that I purchased from Lazada. I got this for only P1199 but I just checked Lazada and I found this very same powerbank currently discounted and being sold for only P837.



I get many charges from this powerbank and I like the fact that it has 3 USB ports and some other ports for other charging cables so you can charge devices at the same time. It also has a power button although it automatically turns on and off once you attach or remove your cable. This powerbank also has four very small light indicators on one side to show how much battery is left.



I love the color of this powerbank and how it is so slim despite the fact that it is pretty heavy and large to tote around with. I brought this with me to my recent trips and it really is heavy. However, I couldn't really complain because it charges my devices pretty well. I can charge my iPhone 5s for about 6-7 times and two indicator lights remain lit indicating that there is still about half of charging power left for me to use.




You Might Also Like

0 comments