Mini Makeup & Essentials Haul

6:29 PM

Last week my Dad bought me some skincare and makeup items as a little reward for picking him up at the train station and accompanying him (together with my mom) to Manila since he had to attend their company's Christmas party. He told us to wait for him at the mall while he attends their party. Whilst we were waiting, I picked up some stuff and I was so glad because a lot of things were on sale hehe.


Covergirl is on sale til Dec 31, 2015 and they have a 55% off discount on selected items, which includes this Covergirl trublend pressed powder. I've been meaning to try this for so long but I'd usually forget to buy one haha. I heard good reviews about this powder so I was very excited to get my hands on it. I was also so happy that I got it for only P200 from its original price of P425!! Such a steal (I'm planning on hoarding lol)! I got the shade 02 translucent light and it suits me very well. So far I'm loving it! Will be posting a review soon. 😉


I also saw some Biore products and picked up their Micellar Cleansing Water (P189) and makeup wipes (P99), which is already the last stock on the rack. I have yet to try the makeup wipes but I've already tried the cleansing water. So far so good! It didn't sting my skin or eyes and it cleansed my face so well. 

Next up, I picked up a champagne eyeshadow which is the Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 540 Rose Marie's Baby (P150 from P249.75). The color and pigmentation of this is quite subtle. I bought this because I wanted an eyeshadow to use on its own. I find the name hilarious though! 

Lastly, on a whim, I got the Essence Come to Town Cream Blush in 02 Wrapped in Pink (P249.75). This wasn't on sale but it was still very affordable. I didn't expect this to be so good but I was amazed and really impressed! Don't get me wrong, I love Essence products but I just didn't expect that this little blush would be so good. It's awesome and it's the only blush I've been using these past few days! I didn't expect that it would perform really well for its price! I love finding products like this that are really good but are very much affordable at the same time.

How about you, what are your recent skincare and makeup purchases? 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments