Organix (OGX) Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco 3 Piece Starter Kit

7:14 PM


I ran out of my favorite shampoo (Herbal Essences) recently so I decided to try something new. I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about the Organix hair products particularly their Coconut Milk Range. However, I chose a 3 piece starter kit first with a different range just because I was still curious on how good these products really are.


I bought the Argan Oil of Morocco 3 piece starter kit and I've already been using it for more than a week now. I haven't tried any Argan Oil products so this was a good way to see if it is any good. My hair is very sensitive to hair products paricularly shampoos and conditioners. Any changes and it could easily detect it. If I'm on to trying something new, any changes will make my scalp itchy and flaky unless it is really good and my hair and scalp like it. 



First off, the products are placed in very travel friendly mini bottles that are so cute and dinky. I've noticed that the shampoo smells differently than the other two but I may be mistaken. Maybe it's because the shampoo's scent is a little faint compared to the conditioner and oil. Nevertheless, all three smell clean and luxurious. They scream organic and reminds me of summer holidays and hotels whenever I sniff them. I really like the scent of this range but it doesn't really last long on the hair.


These products tamed my hair and made it less frizzy. I've also noticed that my hair appeared more vibrant and shiny. My hair also loved it because it didn't really flaked and itched the whole time that I've been using this set. That is more than enough reason for me to repurchase these products. I've also noticed through out using these that the natural curls of my hair at the ends were much more emphasized. However, since I have thin hair I need more volume and I find that this product makes it easier for my scalp to get oily and weighed down. That's the only thing that I don't like but apart from that I'm really enjoying these products. 


The set came with a Penetrating Oil, which I love using because it makes my hair tame and less frizzy. I've tried using only the shampoo and conditioner once. Although there wasn't a huge significant difference, I still think that using the set with this oil makes my hair shinier and vibrant and that it really helps in taming the frizziness. But don't fear if you only have the shampoo and conditioner because both still deliver good results. I love using this oil beause it is not greasy at all and the hair absorbs it really well so you don't have to worry about your hair appearing oily and messed up.

It's a bit expensive for a shampoo and conditioner (P699, although a hair oil is also included in the set) but I really enjoyed using this as part of my hair essentials. However, I might try a different range next. I'm really eyeing the Eucalyptus Mint or the Tsubaki Blossom one. They really smell so great and I'm excited to try either one of the two! 

How about you, what is your favorite shampoo and conditioner combo at the moment? Have you tried this one as well? :) 

P.S.

Product information at the back of the box fyi: 






You Might Also Like

0 comments