Teeth Essentials 2015

5:48 PM


I made this post because I wanted to share with you the essentials that I use to keep my teeth and gums healthy and fresh. The toothbrush that I'm using for the past couple of months is the Oral B Crossaction Power toothbrush. I've been wanting one since I saw electric brushes during our vacation last summer in Dubai. So when I saw an affordable one here in Manila I didn't think twice about purchasing it. Next, I floss my teeth using another Oral B product, which is the Oral B Essentialfloss in Mint. I love the Mint flavor it has because it feels like I get to brush the sides of my teeth as well since it makes them feel so fresh! I'm currently using the Systema Sensitive Soothing mouthwash. I prefer using Oracare's mouthwash because it doesn't sting at all. Whereas this one, though not as stingy as Listerine's mouthwashes, still has a slight sting whenever I use it. I'm using it up just because this is the one that I have right now. Then, to make my teeth whiter, I ordered some Crest Whitestrips in Gentle Routine online. I haven't noticed a huge difference yet but I think my teeth are less yellow-y compared to before. Lastly, the toothpaste that I use is Crest 3D White toothpaste to go along with my Crest strips since I'm trying to make my teeth whiter and maintain it that way. 

How about you? What products do you use for making your teeth and gums healthy and fresh? ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments