Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush

4:54 PM


I've heard so many good reviews about the new Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks from beauty vloggers that I wanted to try it so badly. Unfortunately, it isn't available right now in Manila so I searched high and low until I found an online store that sells these. 


This may seem ridiculous but this is actually my very first ever Maybelline lipstick haha! I just didn't get around to buying one since it's always available here in Manila and there are other products that I wanted to try first. But since this specific range isn't available locally it was so harder to get my hands on it!

I purchased one which is in the shade Lust for Blush. I was supposed to buy Touch of Spice, which is a bestseller, as well but it was already sold out. 

Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush

Although this is matte, it isn't drying at all. I think this is more due to its creamy formula but I still suggest moisturizing your lips well especially if you have dry lips. I've noticed that this tends to emphasize lines on my lips if I don't prep them well. But nothing too bad that it would stop me from using this.


This lipstick goes on smoothly and settles nicely on the lips. It has a sweet, candy-like scent that some may find bothersome but it fades away after application.


This doesn't transfer much when you drink but it fades with eating which is kind of expected because of its creamy formula. This lasts about 2 to 3 hours before I notice fading that starts on the center of my lips. 


I love this lipstick and I've been wearing it loads for the past few days ever since I got it! I'm thinking of purchasing other shades that I'd also like to try including, hopefullyTouch of Spice. I just wish Maybelline Philippines would bring this range here in Manila so that it would be much easier to get our hands on them. 😁

You Might Also Like

0 comments