Biore Haul: Biore Micellar Cleansing Water and Biore Cleansing Sheets

11:08 PM


I chanced upon these goodies last month at Watsons and didn't think twice about getting them. The Micellar Cleansing Water still had quite a few stocks left while the wipes was the last one on the rack. I immediately grabbed one of each so that I could finally try them and see if they're any good. 

I've been using the Micellar Cleansing Water consistently since mid-January, both in the morning and evening. I use it to either cleanse my face or to remove my makeup at the end of the day. This cleansing water really takes my makeup off without a struggle that's why I've been really enjoying this. I use this when I'm too lazy to use my Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover whenever I have eye makeup (btw, that makeup remover is good but it is very oily). It's not greasy and I feel that it makes my skin softer and moisturized. 


I don't like it when this gets in my eyes even though this doesn't sting. It has a scent to it that reminds me of wine or alcohol. It's not that bothersome because it goes away after you use it on your face. I purchased this 90ml bottle for P189. Since this is a cleansing water it's so easy to finish the whole bottle up. 


The cleansing wipes work great as well. I'm not a heavy makeup user but I like to use this when I apply foundation or when I wear more makeup than I usually would (e.g. when I'm practicing hehe). 


The wipes are very wet when you use them and they maintain that quality even if you've already opened the pouch. These are small and not similar in size with the regular wet wipes. I got this for P99 and this contains 10 wipes. It has a Lemon scent to it (which reminds me of dishwashing liquids) but I don't find it bad or awful. This product also works great in removing makeup just like the cleansing water. 


For the price and quality, these products from Biore are really great! I would absolutely love to repurchase both if I completely run out of them. ;) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments