L.A. Girl Creme Lipsticks in Kiss & Tell, Promiscuous and Promise

9:34 PM


I've heard good reviews about the L.A. Girl Lipsticks so I decided to try some when I saw these at Dollar store. I bought three shades Kiss & Tell, Promiscuous and Promise. These were only P99 each! Such a steal because I think they're selling these lipsticks for P200 something at the local L.A. Girl stalls.


The packaging feels cheap but for its price I can't really complain. The tube seems sturdy enough but the cap feels like it's going to break easily. I don't like that the label with the shade name is attached to the cap since I might interchange it.


The product ingredients, along with other information, can be seen in the label attached to each tube.



Kiss & Tell (leftmost in picture below) is a straight up brown lipstick while Promiscuous (middle) is a muted brick red shade that somehow reminds me of the Wet 'n Wild lipstick in Spiked with Rum. Lastly, Promise (right) which appears mauvey from the tube is actually a berry shade when swatched.


One thing that I don't like about these lipsticks though is the scent. These lipsticks would've been awesome but the strong scent really puts me off. They smell like artificial flowers, with Kiss & Tell having the strongest scent. But for the price, these lipsticks are very creamy and opaque. They go on smoothly and settles with a satin finish. Although these can last pretty well, they fade after eating - leaving a stain.




Below are the swatches of these L.A. Girl Lipsticks:

Kiss & Tell (Left), Promiscuous (Middle) and Promise (Right)

Kiss & Tell (Left)Promiscuous (Middle) and Promise (Right)

If you're looking for a lipstick with good quality but is also very affordable then this is a good option to try. However, if you're fussy with scents then I don't think you'd like these though. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments