Covergirl truBlend Mineral Pressed Powder

5:12 PM


I heard good reviews about this Covergirl truBlend mineral pressed powder so when it went on sale last December I didn't hesitate to buy it. I purchased this for only P200 from its original price of P450


The compact isn't that sturdy but it's good enough. It has a small mirror inside which is quite useful especially for touch ups or when you're on-the-go.



This pressed powder also comes with a thin but soft ordinary sponge. It picks up enough product but I find that its better to use a brush whenever I dust this all over my face especially on top of foundation. I use my flat top kabuki foundation brush from Artist Studio whenever I use this powder.



I've used this on and off for more than a month now and so far this does job pretty well, specifically in setting my foundation and in combating oiliness on my t-zone. There are four shades of this pressed powder that are available here in Manila. I picked up the shade 2 translucent light and it matches my skin perfectly. 


It is smooth at first but feels grainy on the pan as you use it over time. Even so, this pressed powder really blends well into the skin. It looks very natural but with a slightly luminous/dewy finish. 


This is a great everyday makeup bag staple if you're on the lookout for a pressed powder to use on top of foundation or to prevent oiliness. On the plus side, I also heard that this is a good dupe for the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Powder! 😉


You Might Also Like

0 comments