December 2016 Favorites

2:21 PM


As I've mentioned in my previous post, I wasn't able to update my blog as I would've liked because there were a lot of things that came up. Even so, I'm still posting my December 2016 favorites to make up for it. I also really want to document my favorites each month for future reference anyway.


This season is one of my favorite times of the year. Aside from reunions, parties and gatherings, there were a lot of things I received, bought and got to try that became part of my favorites this month.


The first two are these Palmolive Aromasensations Shower Gel and CO LAB Dry Shampoo. I bought this Palmolive Aromasensations Feel Glamorous Shower Gel from the supermarket for P199 (if I remember it correctly).



I didn't know that it was an exfoliating shower gel so I was surprised when I used it for the first time. I bought it because it smelled so good!! I really love using this and it leaves its scent inside the bathroom after I shower. It is also very gentle on the skin despite it being an exfoliating shower gel.

The next one is this CO LAB Dry shampoo in Monaco that I got from Watsons for a discounted price of around P230. I think its original price is P320 something.


I was so excited when I saw CO LAB dry shampoos in Watsons! I was on the lookout for good dry shampoos for quite a while now but there are only a limited number of choices here in Manila. I also heard good reviews about this brand from UK beauty vloggers so I was really happy to find that this brand is finally here.




This dry shampoo smells so good and I like the fact that it doesn't leave any white residue on my hair. It also doesn't make it sticky, dry or stiff even if I use loads of this on my hair. 


Next is this City Color Intense Exposure Highlighting Powder that I got from this particular shop in UP Town Center. I got this highlighter for only P250 and I've been using it for the month of December and January nonstop. I heard good reviews about this highlighter (one coming from KathleenLights) so I was excited to get my hands on this and try it. I've been to City Color's counters but I didn't see this particular highlighter being sold there. I like that this highlighter can be used for intense highlighting and for subtle highlighting (which I prefer). I'm not a highlighter junkie but I find that using this, even just a little, gives me a natural glow.


A little goes a long way for this product so you can also build it up as you go, depending on how much you want to highlight areas on your face. This lasts almost the whole day on me and it is very affordable because you get 10g for that price.

Next up is this Watery Tint from The Face Shop, which is one of the gifts I received from my friends. I didn't like this at first because I felt that it's too watery and transparent. However, after using it for a couple of times I began to be drawn to this product because it is so easy to use and its shade instantly brightens up your face. I also discovered that I just needed to build it up to how red and "just bitten" I want my lips to look.



The next five items are non-beauty favorites. First is this Gudetama pen that I purchased from a seller in Shopee. I got each for only P35. I like anything Gudetama so I was so excited when I saw this pen.





I also purchased this Cluedo card game from that same shop in the Shopee app for only P180. I've tried playing this game with my sister and it was very exciting and nerve-wrecking! 


I purchased these two cute pom pom ponytails for around P30 each. I'm into pom pom stuff lately so this instantly piqued my interest haha!


Lastly, I've been loving this Camembert cheese, paired with some crackers, so much lately! I can't say anything else other than the fact that you have to try this one out haha.



You Might Also Like

0 comments