LIFE

10:08 PM



I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
John 10:10    


     I grew up believing that what happened to Jesus on the cross was one of those stories people invented or like a fairy tale made up to please a childish heart. But when I came to know Jesus and what He did for me, I realized that what happened on the cross was not just any ordinary story that was only made up. What Jesus did changes us and makes us new people. It is the power of the cross that changed and continuously changes my life and the lives of thousands of people each and every day. It is God's love that makes one's heart whole and new. From a life with no direction and purpose comes a life full of hope, purpose and meaning. God wants to change your life. He wants you to experience life to the fullest. Apart from Him everything is meaningless. Surrendering your life to Jesus will never be a regret. :)



For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. 
Romans 6:23

Image from www.nectarinadesign.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments