Back on Track

3:06 PM

I'm finally back in this blog after a very looooong time! I wasn't really able to keep up with the 30-day blog challenge my friend and I did back in 2011. It's already 2014 and we're actually a few weeks away from 2015 by now. A lot of things happened over the past three years. There has been a lot of changes in my life as well - change of heart, mind and perspective too - that I believe God is doing for the best. A lot of challenges and great things, as well, happened over these years and I just can't believe that 2014 is about to end already! But I'm so excited for this new chapter that's up ahead! I can't wait for everything that God has in store for me this year although I have to be honest that there are still times I feel anxious about the future. I know that it's okay and that it's normal especially when a new chapter is about to unfold in our lives and we feel like there's a shadow of uncertainty that looms right before us. But, I don't want to lose the hope and joy that God placed in my heart. I want to trust that He will do great things and open up new possibilities this coming year! Aren't you excited for what God has in store for you in 2015? 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments