Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 09 Wear Berries

9:26 AM

There's always this awesome feeling whenever you discover an affordable product that works great. I first heard about the Essence Longlasting lipsticks from one of my favorite Youtube vloggers, Amelia Liana. I knew about Essence makeup ever since it arrived in Manila and tried a couple of products from them but I never tried their lipsticks and never even thought that I would like them so much. So after hearing great things about their Longlasting lipstick range, I went to Watsons and bought the shade 09 Wear Berries.


As the name suggests, it is a berry toned lipstick that also appears to be a mauvey, blush shade on me. I find that the berry tone to it is just subtle and not too "in your face." I love this shade because I find that it brightens up my face.


This lipstick is pigmented and applies evenly on the lips. It goes on smoothly and glides as you apply. It is somewhat slippery but is not bothersome at all. This lipstick has a sweet smell to it that lingers and tastes for a while but fades away after some time. Although it is called a longlasting lipstick, it is not long-lasting at all. It stays for about 1 to 2 hours and may also transfer on surface when you drink or eat. However, it leaves a stain on the lips as it wears off, which is quite nice.


The tube is sturdy for an inexpensive lipstick and makes a click sound as you close the cap. I also love the fact that the shade of the lipstick matches the color on the tube so you can easily find the shade you want to use. 

For the past months I've really enjoyed using this lipstick and it is one of my go-to choices when I'm on a rush and headed out the door. I got this for only P209.75. For the price and quality, I could say that this is really a great buy and a product worth trying. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments