at home's Scented Candle in Lavender

3:35 PM

I saw this candle early December and got easily attracted to its color and to the word LAVENDER written on its package (its one of my favorite scents). It was also very affordable (P149.75, if I remember it correctly) so I couldn't say no haha!


This was the candle I used most of December. Once you open the box you can smell the lavender scent right away and it is so relaxing! 


I used this inside my bathroom and I've finished it within a week or two. The burning hours is not very long but for the price it's not that bad at all. There were three other scents and they all smell so nice and relaxing! 


Here I am, or should I say my hand, unboxing the candle :p



Although I loved using it for half the month of December, I'm a little disappointed that it does smell so nice but it didn't really fill my bathroom with its scent. Also, I find that I can't reuse the glass beause the wick is really glued to the bottom of the glass. I've tried everything to no avail. 


I enjoyed using this candle and I loved the scent but I don't think I would be repurchasing this since the smell didn't spread and linger during the times I used it.

Still on the hunt for other candles (aside from Bath and Body Works ones, which are still a little hard to get although they have a shop inside NAIA Terminal 3 now) that would really fill my room with its scent. :) 








You Might Also Like

0 comments