Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub

3:46 PM

Sharing with you my little haul of body scrubs last month (which explains the snow flakes/Christmas-y stuff in some pictures hehe) because they were on sale! :)


I know, I know, it's a little funny to see someone hoard and post a haul about body scrubs but I can't help it. This is by far my favorite body scrub of all time and they were on sale for "two for the price of one." I'm not a body scrub expert but I've already tried a couple of scrubs from Kiehl's, Soap & Glory and whatnot. And so far, this works the best for me. I've been using this scrub on and off for the past couple of years (started when I was in college and they were still a little bit new then and still had their old package). 

I love the Green Tea version of this scrub because it smells like the old version. Someone said in the blogosphere that the old version is very reminiscent of the scent of Tommy Girl perfume. The current Green Tea scrub still smells like that. I enjoy using this scrub because the beads are very small and gentle yet does its job very well. It is also easy to use although I don't like using scrubs that can only be used when your skin is dry. But I guess scrubs really work great that way. This product also leaves my skin soft and moisturized and it doesn't flare my skin up (I have a very mild case of skin asthma, FYI). I'm not sure if it is still on sale but I got two for the price of one 250g tub, which is P139.75. The free one is the Licorice and Mulberry Leaf Extract (whew!) variant. 

Anyhoo, I'll make this short (it really isn't, sorry haha) and sweet. Here's my little haul. You should try it too and see if it will work great for you too! 







What's your Holy Grail body scrub? :) 







You Might Also Like

0 comments