Lacalut White Toothpaste Review

11:14 AM


Last month, I bought and tried the Crest Whitening Gentle strips for the first time. These are strips that you stick to your upper and lower teeth for a couple of minutes (depending on the type you're using) to whiten them. I've been meaning to buy a whitening toothpaste to maintain its effect so when I saw this toothpaste at the pharmacy, I immediately bought it to see if it is any good. 


Lacalut (see image above) is a whitening toothpaste that is made in Germany. It claims to be a medical toothpaste for natural white and strong teeth. According to the company, this product maintains the teeth's natural whiteness without being harsh while strengthening them as well. 



The tube is sealed with a foil so you can be sure that the product inside is safe, clean and not tampered with. The actual toothpaste is color white, just like your regular toothpaste, and smells minty but not that overwhelming. Its texture and mouthfeel actually remind me of Crest toothpaste's. Similar to Crest, this Lacalut toothpaste also doesn't foam much when you brush it on your teeth and is a bit gritty although not in a harsh way.


I purchased this toothpaste at the Mercury Drug Store in Robinson's Magnolia for around P170-180I've been using this for about 2-3 weeks now. However, I don't think I would be repurchasing this toothpaste just because I still have other ones to try or go back using. 

If you're looking for a whitening toothpaste then this wouldn't do the job for you as it only claims to maintain the teeth's natural whiteness. I suggest trying the Crest Whitening strips instead. I also think that if you really have the budget then the best option is to still splurge on a whitening treatment hehe. This product works decently in maintaining the teeth's natural whiteness but nothing too drastic a change that it would actually whiten your teeth. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments