Rimmel 1000 Kisses (Stay on Lip Contouring) Lip Liner in 061 Wine

2:47 PM

I'm not a massive lip liner user but I've been really drawn to them recently. I only have a few in my stash but I'm planning on buying some more from certain brands so that I could try them and see if I would really enjoy using lip liners. I'm eyeing pinky nude, nude, mauve and brown toned ones. 


For months, I've been on the hunt for Rimmel Lip Liner in East End Snob. It's like a pinky nude shade that screams MLBB. So when I had the chance to visit Boots in UAE, I made it a point to hunt for it. However, to no avail, East End Snob was out of stock or wasn't available in all the Boots store I went into. So, I settled for this shade just to try the quality and formula of Rimmel's lip liners. I decided to buy 061 Wine, which is a very vampy, bold shade that is sort of brick red in color. It goes on darker than the actual color of the barrel. 


I swatched this lip liner below. This product is creamy enough to apply on your lips. It lasts for quite some time and doesn't transfer although it fades a bit starting at the center of the lips during eating or drinking. It has a matte finish so it can cling onto dry patches, if you have any. It's easy to apply although I wish I got the retractable one instead. The color is too dark for my liking so I didn't use this very much ever since I bought it. That's why I'm also planning on giving this to a friend of mine who likes vampy shades of lipsticks more than I do. I should've picked up Indian Pink instead but I thought it would be too bright for everyday wear. I'll still be on the lookout for the shade East End Snob and I just hope I could really get my hands on it the next time. :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments