ZOYA Pixiedust Nail Polish in Tomoko and Carter

1:33 PM


These Zoya nail polishes came out and were included in Zoya's Fall 2013 PixieDust collection. I was eyeing their PixieDust nail polishes for a while back then and they were selling like hotcakes during that time. After resisting for quite some time (because they were a bit expensive for a nail polish to be honest), I caved in and purchased them online during this one night when I was bored from studying. I got them online for P450 each from Polished in the City, if I still remember it correctly.


I purchased two shades, one light, Tomoko, and one bright shade, Carter. 


Below are the swatches of these polishes. Tomoko is described in Zoya's official site as a "romantic champagne silver" color while Carter is described as a "royal purple with a strong magenta sparkling."


These PixieDust nail polishes dry down to a very matte, grainy texture, which reminds me of nail file or sand paper haha! I always find it awesome because they really feel like you have pixie dusts on your nails. :)


These are a little bit expensive but they're really cool and awesome. I love using these polishes during  the Christmas season especially the shade Tomoko. These last a long time before they chip, about a week depending on how much you wash or work with your hands. However, because of the formula and the sparkles in it, they're a little bit hard to remove so I suggest that you apply a good base coat first and use a good but gentle nail polish remover after. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments