Japan Travelogue: What's in My Makeup Bag (Travel Edition)

2:00 PM


One of my favorite types of blog posts to read and Youtube videos to watch is the "What's in My Makeup Bag" because I'm nosy like that haha! As I mentioned in my last post, I've been to Tokyo recently with my family for our Spring vacation (yes, nakiki-spring hehe). I'm not really a light packer when it comes to travelling but I must say that over time I've improved quite a bit already haha! I've noticed that I became much more conscious now of what I'm bringing with me. Whilst packing, I would often ask myself if I'll really be needing and using that thing during the actual trip or not.

I'd often find myself bring unnecessary things with me so I really tried my best to pack wisely this time (cue in memories of me overpacking for our Dubai trip 👏). So by now you already know that I'm not the best when it comes to packing but I'll still be sharing with you the makeup products I brought with me to Japan. I still brought a lot with me but I'm proud to say that I used most of them while I was there. I also took note of their current season there, which is Spring, so I made sure to bring products that wouldn't dry out my skin since it was still cold during our visit. 

Anyway, I won't bore you anymore with my ramblings. Here are the makeup bags and products I brought with me to Japan. Excuse my dark lighting and slightly blurry photos. I was cramming because it was already getting dark when I took these photos so I forgot to fix the my camera setting mehehe! 😅

This post is just a short one but I hope you'll still enjoy it!

P.S. I also brought this egg brush cleaner with me and a very sleek compact mirror that I both forgot to include here. You might also see these in my April Favorites post so stay tuned for that! 😊


Mac Browset in Beguile, K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner and 1Day Lash Perm Mascara

L.A. Girl PRO BB Cream in Light/Medium, Clinique Chubby Chubby Stick in 03 Roly Poly Rosy, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Bad Habit

Covergirl truBelnd Pressed Powder in 02 Translucent, Essence Silky Touch Blush in 10 adorable, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige and MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium

ChapStick Lip balm in Orange Cream Burst, Shiseido Lipgloss in RD501, Maybelline Colorsensational Matte Lipsticks in 665 Lust for Blush and 681 Vibrant Violet


Marrionnaud Eyebrow Brush, Artist Studio Eyebrow Brush, Marrionnaud N32 Blush Brush, Artist Studio Flat Top Kabuki Brush and Real Techniques Sponge



You Might Also Like

0 comments