Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in 03 roly poly rosy

1:00 PM


I've featured this Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in my What's in My Makeup Bag Travel Edition: Japan, here, and in my March 2016 Favorites, here, a few months ago. I've been curious about this product but haven't had the chance to try it until my cousin gave me hers because she said that it didn't go well with her oily skin type.


This cream blush is in a cute twist up-type tube, similar to a lipstick, that actually makes it fun and easier to apply. The packaging is very sturdy but it can be a bit bulky in my makeup bag at times. This costs $23 at the Sephora site for 6g of product.


This blush is creamy and very easy to blend into your cheeks. I apply this by either directly swiping the tube on my cheeks or by swirling my finger on the blush. I love that it gives a fresh, after gym kind of pink flush on the cheeks.



I use this on my bare face most of the time. My cheeks can get a bit oily as the day goes but this still lasts about 5 to 6 hours on me, depending on the weather or on my activities for the day. I think this would last so much better if you use a primer, base or foundation on your face. But for the purposes of testing its longevity, I used this on its own and since I often wear it that way anyway.



Here are the swatches of this cream blush:




This is a really good product to have because it's very convenient to use and to tote around in your bag. It's very travel friendly since it's fuss-free to use as you don't even need a brush to apply it. So it's also very ideal for when you're on-the-go or always in a rush

This cream blush stick is also perfect if you're going for a natural look or when you just want a pop of color on your face. Just take note that this product might not work with really oily skin types. I get slightly oily cheeks as the day goes by but this still worked for me even on its own. If you're a fan of Clinique, into cream blushes or just looking for a new one to try, then this is something good to consider! 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments