NARS Nordstrom's Best Cheek Palette

8:20 PM




I wasn't really planning on purchasing a new blush until I saw this cheek palette from Nordstrom's recent sale through one of the online shops I follow on Instagram. I've been wanting to try NARS blushes, particularly NARS Orgasm, for a while now but would always pass up because I wasn't keen on spending so much on a single blush. But when I saw this palette, I figured it would be a good way to try some of NARS' bestseller blushes since it is way cheaper than buying any of these individually. 





This Nordstrom cheek palette was released for their exclusive anniversary sale and is priced at only $65 compared to its original price of $124. I was so happy that I purchased this palette and was really excited for it to arrive at my doorstep. I purchased this for P3895, including shipping fee, through an Instagram shop (@nicolletemakeup). But, sadly, this isn't available anymore in their shop. I'm still posting this entry for this beautiful palette, with swatches, to help you if ever you're planning on buying any of these individually.




This palette includes four (4) 3.5g blushes, one (1) 3.5g highlighter blush and one (1) 3.0g of bronzer. I'm not really sure why the bronzer is only 3.0g though. 😅


This NARS cheek palette includes the following: Orgasm, Deep Throat, Luster, Desire, Albatross (highlighting blush) and Laguna (bronzer).



Here are the swatches of these blushes:

NARS Deep Throat (Left) and NARS Orgasm (Right).

NARS Desire (Left) and NARS Luster (Right).

NARS Laguna (Left) and NARS Albatross (Right).


I'm so glad that I bought this palette and, as expected, the quality of these NARS blushes is superb! So excited to use these non-stop! I'm really happy that I bought this palette rather than buying these blushes individually, which is way more expensive! Although after trying these out, I wouldn't mind repurchasing any of these individually because they're really worth it! 😊


You Might Also Like

0 comments