Everyday Jewelry Items

3:54 PM

Today, I’ll be sharing with you 6 of my favorite everyday jewelry items that I also recently did a vlog on. I’ve listed each below and included the shop names or online links from where I got them. 


If you want to know more details about each piece then head over to my YT channel linked HERE or you can scroll down to the end of this post to watch the vlog which I’ve also linked in this post. Hope you enjoy it! 💖💖💖



Kladi Hoops - Neoma MNL, @neoma.mnl (Instagram)


Stars of Africa Diamond Earrings - Beverly Jewellers, Durban, South Africa



Evil Eye Bracelet - Aisha’s Charms Jewelry, @aishascharms (Instagram)


Gold Bracelet with heart charms 


Pandora Charm Bracelet - Pandora, @theofficialpandora (Instagram)


Pandora Silhouette Teardrop Ring - Pandora, @theofficialpandora (Instagram)



If you want to know more about my 6 Favorite Jewelry Items then check out the video linked below. Enjoy!! 😉






What are your favorite jewelry items and what special memories do they remind you of?






You Might Also Like

0 comments