I'm Meme I'm Bare Skin Tone Color Foundation in 002 Natural + Unboxing Vlog

2:57 PM

I first discovered I'm Meme, a fairly affordable Korean makeup brand, when I was browsing Shopee. I liked how affordable it is and I was also drawn to it too because of its concept - recyclable packaging and natural makeup look in one. So I decided to do a makeup haul for this brand & did an unboxing vlog on it too which you can check out HERE. You can also find the Youtube video I did on it at the end of this post. For now, scroll down to check out my take on the I'm Meme I'm Bare Skin Tone Color Foundation! 😊

The I'm Meme I'm Bare Skin Tone Color Foundation (SPF 45 PA++, 30ml) has a simple, sleek and neat packaging. It's quite small which makes it easy to tote around with you such as when you're travelling. I love the theme and concept of this brand, as I've said, because it's kind of refreshing and new to me. It feels like naturegoodness and simplicity all rolled into one.

I bought this foundation HERE for P527 but it is currently being sold for P406. I've chosen the shade 002 Natural for this foundation to try. 

It has a minty scent to it as soon as you pump out the product. I find it quite overwhelming at first but the scent fades away eventually so it's not as bothersome as it initially seems. I usually use about 2-3 pumps on each side of my face as the finish is quite light and thin. The pump also works really well too and dispenses just the right amount of product to use. 

I usually apply this on my face using a damp cushion sponge. The texture is creamy while the finish is dewy & velvety at the same time. It feels a tad bit heavy and sticky at first application but it becomes much more comfortable as it settles down. I find that it isn't drying at all and it doesn't accentuate any dry patches on the face.

I first tried this foundation a couple of months back when the weather was still coldDuring that time I didn't have much of a problem with it because I didn't really sweat like a pig (like now) haha. I initially really enjoyed using this foundation since, as I've said in my last BB cream review, that I don't wear heavy makeup anymore. I also just liked how this foundation looked so natural on me.

However, during this summer I was able to test it out more. I found that it didn't really measure up to my expectations such as when I consider its longevity for its priceI'd still use the same amount just as I'd usually do while focusing on parts where my skin is really problematic. But since it's quite light and thin in terms of coverage, it doesn't last as much as I'd like it to.

This foundation is perfect for those with already good skin but want something more to brighten or liven up their skin tone, and if you aren't really particular about reapplying through out the day. It does feel very light as if you're not wearing anything on which is why, sadly, it also doesn't really cover blemishes and marks very well. Wearing this foundation during this time of the year only gave me about 2-3 hours of wear (oily skin) compared to about 3-5 hours of wear during colder months.

Here's the swatch of this foundation in the second shade, 002 Natural. Excuse my very dry hands/arms as it was quite flaky during the time I filmed this swatch for my vlog due to the cold weather haha. 😅

I'd say it's not the best or one of the best foundations out there for me when I consider longevity and coverage versus its price. If you're thinking of trying a new foundation or BB cream then I suggest just skipping this one out and trying other products, such as the Missha BB Cream, which I gave a review on HERE.

But if you're still on the lookout for other products to try from I'm Meme then their pep! balms and I'm Bare Cheek Liquid Blush, which are my favorites, are definitely much more worth your while (and money hehe). Will try to do a review or swatches post here on my blog in the weeks to come so stay tuned for that! 

In the meantime, if you want to check out my I'm Meme Makeup Haul & Unboxing Vlog, where you can see swatches of all the other products I bought too, then go ahead & click the play button below! 💖


Have you tried anything from the makeup brand, I'm Meme, too? What other products from this brand do you love? 😁

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. CX4Ti Titanium Blade - ITIAN ART SIZEN-
    titanium anodizing titanium blade 】 ,CX4Ti Titanium Blade - ITIAN ART SIZEN- ,CX4Ti titanium cost Titanium Blade - ITIAN ART SIZEN- titanium fat bike ,CX4Ti Titanium Blade - titanium rod in leg ITIAN ART SIZEN titanium wheels -.

    ReplyDelete