Mistine Dream Lip Tints in #1 Pink & #3 Red

2:06 PM

If I could choose only one lip tint to bring with me on a deserted island then it would have to be the Mistine Dream Lip Tint. Not only because it's one of my favorite tints but because I'm sure that it will last me quite a while since it's really long lasting so I won't need to reapply all the time. But since that won't be happening, I could live with all my tints without having to choose just one! 😂

Mistine is a Thai cosmetics brand that you could easily find or buy anywhere in Thailand. The Dream Lip Tint is one of their famous products. I think I got mine from Eve & Boy or Boots then I restocked at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport while waiting for our flight back to Manila. 

I was actually looking for details such as in the Eve and Boy site and even on their official sites but I can’t seem to find this line anymore. Although I still found its price, 129 baht (around P195), in an old advertisement in Eve and Boy's Facebook account. I’m not sure if this was already discontinued or what but some Shopee stores still sell these between P300-400, which is quite expensive to be honest. 

There are three shades available: #1 Pink, #2 Orange and #3 Red. However, I didn't buy the orange one as this type of shade doesn't really suit my skin tone. 

The Mistine Dream Lip Tint contains 1.5g of lip balm and 3.2g of tint. One end contains the tint which is really pigmented and opaque. The other end contains the balm which is applied after and is supposed to seal the tint to make it last longer. The balm turns from clear to a pink shade once applied, which is very reminiscent of a magic balm. You can also buy a similar but separate magic balm product like this from Mistine which is their Pink Magic Balm in Strawberry.


PROS:

  • Pigmented and opaque.
  • Very affordable.
  • Long lasting out of all the tints I’ve tried (The Saem and The Face Shop x Line Friends tints are some of the ones I really like as well in terms of color payoff, ease of use, price and longevity).
  • 2 in 1 product: you get a lip balm and tint in one.
  • Easy to use and apply.
  • Smells fruity and yummy.
  • Non-drying.


CONS:

  • Easily available in Thailand but not here in Manila. You can get it via Shopee but at a more expensive price.
  • Only contains little amount of balm and tint since the tube is halved to accommodate two products in one.
  • There are only three colors available which are the three basic ones: pink, orange and red.


Here are the swatches of the Mistine Dream Lip Tints! I really hope Mistine could still bring this product here in Manila, at a more affordable price, especially since (I think) they already have an official local online store here! 💜

You Might Also Like

0 comments