Local Makeup Products That You Should Definitely Try in 2021! ❤️

10:27 AM

One of the most viewed blog entries that I've ever done is a post on "4 Local Makeup Products That You Should Definitely Try." If you haven't seen it yet, here's the LINK to the post I made 4 years ago. I've also mentioned in that post that I wanted to do a part two because there were other products that I still wanted to add on the list. I wasn't able to follow-up on that anymore but, fast forward to 2021, I'm now back with the version 2.0 of that post! 😆

Most of the products that I'll be showing today were released or relaunched last year so I'm pretty sure you're very much familiar with these already. If you're interested on trying local makeup products or if you're just starting out then I hope that you find these recommendations useful in choosing which ones to try next! Let's get on with this post! 😊


LOCAL MAKEUP PRODUCTS THAT YOU SHOULD TRY IN 2021



EB Advance Bloom Blush in Fig

I first tried this blush years ago when it was still sold in its old packaging. I bought it because there were a lot, and I mean a lot, of good reviews about it. So I purchased one to see what all the fuss was about. True enough, I fell in love with this blush the first moment I used it. However, I was really put off by the packaging haha (sorry) and I eventually tried to depot it until the brush broke into pieces. 

I wasn't able to repurchase it after that and thought to myself that I'd just wait for the day when they'd relaunch it with a different packaging. I was just dreaming for that day to come even though I didn't really think it would happen haha.


Lo and behold, they did actually relaunch it last November 2020 as part of their Bloom Blush Collection! I was so happy when I found out that I almost cried HAHA. I was so excited because it looks very different with its new packaging. I remember how the old one looked very outdated so I was really happy with this new look!

The new packaging looks so pretty and I love it! It's also very compact and is sturdier compared to the previous one. I love this blush because it gives you a very nice and natural rosy flush on your cheeks. The only thing I've noticed is that it seems to be a little less red-toned than the old one.

This blush is sold at Watsons and in one of their official online stores for P175 (1.5g). 


Vice Cosmetics BT21 Cheeky Blush in Everyday Nude

I did a review on this cream blush along with other local dupes for the Glossier Cloud Paints in this POST a few months back. I fell in love with this blush because it is so easy to use and not intimidating at all. I also love this one in particular, a dewy brown shade, although I wish there were more wearable & neutral shade options like this within their Cheeky Blush range


It's not as long lasting as my Glossier Cloud Paint but I still love using it. Plus, the packaging is really cute too with Shooky & Cooky on it haha! 

This is sold at Watsons and in one of their official online stores for P195 (8ml).


Squad Cosmetics Multipurpose Mousse Cream in Gleeful

I tried Squad Cosmetics out of curiosity because not only are their products really, really affordable but there were also a lot of good reviews on them. I did a review of this Multipurpose Mousse Cream HERE along with their Happy Pot in Muse

This is the only shade I've tried from the range but this is a must-try as, I think, that it's a shade that can complement a lot of skin tones. I enjoy using this on the cheeks the most and I could give this product brownie points just for how delicious it smells!! 

This Multipurpose Mousse Cream is sold for only P149 (5ml). You can purchase it and other Squad Cosmetics products from their official online stores such as HERE. Be sure to check out their page as their items go on sale from time to time! 


Shawill Make-up Sweet Heart Blusher in #1

This blush reminds me of the Too Faced Love Flush blushers! If you would also search online, this looks very similar to the Kiss Beauty Sweet Heart Blush - like the name and print literally looks the same!! 

This blush has garnered quite a number of good reviews too. I finally tried it after much contemplation and, I must say, I'm not disappointed at all!

I chose the shade #1 as I'm into brown blushes at the moment. It's not the most wearable and natural shade out of the range but you can definitely use this as a bronzer and eyeshadow too! 

It also has cute hearts printed on the blush itself and the compact is quite sturdy - with a mirror that's actually useful haha. 

This is sold at Watsons and their official online store for only P149, which is really affordable for 6.5g of product! 


Bobbie Nails 10-in-1 Super Duty Nail Polish

This next one is more like a bonus because it's a non-makeup product haha. I first discovered this while strolling the aisles of Watsons, looking for something new as usual haha. I think I've had this for over a year now and I bought it because I was into clear and neutral shades of nail polish at that time. 

I was actually expecting that the color would be more significant when applied on the nails but it actually isn't. However, what I loved about this is that it gives a more healthy glow to my nails compared to the usual plain, clear nail polish. Maybe because of that very subtle and slight hint of pink to it? 

I'm almost done with this bottle but I can't find it on stock anymore and I'm not sure why. I love using this because it looks very natural and it makes my nails look not only healthy but really neat without much effort.

I forgot how much this was but I think it was more or less P50 at Watsons.


How about you, what are you favorite local makeup products that you discovered this year or have been loving for years now? 💖

You Might Also Like

0 comments