Essence Come to Town Cream Blush in 02 Wrapped Pink

3:02 PM


I've had this blush for quite some time now and I've been addicted to using it during the Christmas season until the start of January. I still have it in my current makeup kit even though I haven't been putting too much makeup lately since I'm always just at home.

I never thought that I would like this cream blush and didn't really expect much from it. To be honest, what first drew me to this product was the shade. I've been meaning to try something like this that is a very bright, fuschia blush. If you're interested to see, I also featured this product in a mini skincare/makeup haul post here

This cream blush is part of their Christmas collection, Come to Town. I purchased this for only P249.75, for 6g of product, at Watsons. I'm not sure until when this is on sale though but I'm excited to check out their counter again soon. I just hope I make it to their January sale hehe. 


The packaging is similar to that of their eyeshadows and other blushes. It's not that sturdy but it's not like those plastic packages that could easily break at the slightest nudge. 

The texture reminds me of that of the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blushes. It feels so soft and bouncy, and also dents when you press it. 

Here are more pictures and swatches:




This lasts on me for such a long time that I'm actually impressed! I have combination skin (I have dry cheeks) and this didn't break me out. I find that it's a little bit tricky to apply with your fingers but once you get the hang of it, it's just easy peasy. Sometimes, I puff the blush directly to my cheeks (which is unhygienic, I know haha) and spread it afterwards with my fingers. It's actually fun to do that haha!


This blush gives a very flattering just bitten kind of look. It's like the flush of color you get on your cheeks after working out. Love this product to bits and I hope they make this permanent! 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments