NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey (Light 3)

11:17 PM


I've tried a number of concealers already and I haven't found a single one that really satisfied me in terms of quality and performance until I tried the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this concealer so I immediately bought it when I was on the lookout for a new one.  I was looking for a concealer that would not only cover my dark circles but that wouldn't crease as well.

I got this concealer in the shade Honey (Light 3), which was matched to me when I went to their branch in Glorietta. I purchased this for P1550 and, in my honest opinion, that's really expensive for a concealer!! But after trying it out, I found that it's worth every peso that I spent! 😁



Its packaging is a very sleek glass tube that has that luxurious feel to it. The cap is made with the usual matte, rubbery material that they also use for their blush compacts. I'm not a fan of it since it accumulates dirt and stains easily! It also gets sticky whenever you try to clean it. 😥


The doe foot applicator is just the right size and it also has a slightly tapered end. It carries just enough product for you to work with so nothing is really wasted. I usually apply this using a wet Real Techniques sponge. I find that using a sponge relative to your fingers is better because it looks much more seamless that way. 


I mainly use this concealer to cover my dark circles but I've also tried using this for some blemishes and it works pretty well too. However, I still prefer using my MAC Studio Finish Concealer for blemishes and spots just because the formula is much thicker. For under the eyes though, I prefer using this NARS concealer because it is not drying and doesn't crease at all. It also covers my dark circles really well and lasts around 6-8 hours on me. Another plus side is that it doesn't have any scent to it, which is good if you don't like makeup products that have fragrance.

Here's the swatch of this concealer:


I've had this for almost a year already so it's starting to dry up a little bit. I can still use this perfectly though and I'm just scraping every last bit because it's darn expensive haha! This has really been my go-to concealer even just for everyday use. I'm so glad that I tried this even though it's quite expensive. I really like this product to bits! 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments