NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Natural, Beige and Dolly Pink

10:36 PM


I've mentioned in my very first review post in this blog that I'm not really a huge fan of lip glosses. That was the case until I discovered these NYX Megashine Lip Glosses a few years ago through Ingrid Nilsen. I've had these lip glosses for a while now. The first shade that I got is Dolly Pink which I purchased for around P350 at SM Aura Department Store. I was so excited to try it already and couldn't wait to get it online anymore (where it is actually way cheaper) so I just purchased it there.


I have three shades in total: Natural, Beige and Dolly Pink. I purchased Natural and Beige online at Stuffinstyle for about P180 each. These come in quite a sturdy tube that is made of plastic material. It has a cute little black bow design on top of its cap which actually makes it look like a Japanese makeup brand. You have to be careful when you open and close it though since the pressure might push some product out of the tube. 


Dolly Pink is a fuchsia shade that is very flattering so it easily brightens up the face. It's not a neon kind of pink even if it's a blue-based bright pink gloss. Beige, as most reviews will tell you, isn't beige at all. It's more of a rosy pink shade. Natural, on the other hand, is more of a brown nude shade. It isn't too light that it washes me out but it's just very natural as the name suggests. Both Beige and Natural are great for everyday wear and you can use them on top of your favorite lipstick

The doe foot applicator is quite big compared to that of other lip glosses. I find that I'm able to apply the product much better but those with smaller or thinner lips may find it hard to use though. But the applicator is very soft and applies just the right amount of product on your lips.


The swatches of these glosses are in this next photo:

Natural (Left), Beige (Middle) and Dolly Pink (Right)

These are actually very pigmented than your usual lip gloss which is why I also like them. My favorite out of these three is Dolly Pink but I also love using Beige especially on top of my MAC lipstick in Sunny Seoul. More on the plus side, they are not sticky at all unlike other lip glosses. These actually feel very much comfortable and don't feel like it's just sitting on top of your lips

These lip glosses last pretty well and leave a stain as they wear off especially Dolly Pink. I'm so in love with these and I wish NYX wouldn't discontinue them! I'm eyeing Nude Peach and Nude Pink next if they're still available. 

I highly recommend these if you're on the lookout for a super affordable and good quality lip gloss especially if you don't like sticky ones like me. 😀

You Might Also Like

0 comments