Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Barely Branded and Creamy Beige

6:50 PM


I added two more shades of the Maybelline Color Tattoo Gel-Cream Eyeshadows in my stash because I really enjoyed the first ones I bought which I reviewed here. This time I bought the shades Creamy Beige and Barely Branded. 

I discovered Creamy Beige, which is part of their Leather range (matte), through Estee Lalonde and Alix of icovetthee. I was so happy that this shade is finally here in Manila because I've been eyeing this one for quite a while now. But there are only two shades from this range that are available here at the moment. Then, I discovered Barely Branded when I was looking for dupes for the Mac Paint Pots. I've actually seen a lot of reviews saying that Creamy Beige is a dupe for the Mac Paint Pot in Groundwork while Barely Branded is a dupe for Bare Study


The packaging and labels of these two cream eyeshadows are different from each other and even from the first ones I purchased. The only thing that's similar is that they're all housed in a sleek, sturdy and easy to tote around glass pot. These eyeshadows don't dry out easily but you have to make sure to always close the cap tightly to prevent that from happening. 


Below are the swatches of these cream eyeshadows. Barely Branded is a frosted/shimmery champagne shade with a yellow undertone. The shimmers in this one are actually very fine (not like big chunks of glitters) and are well blended into the product. The other shade, Creamy Beige, is actually more of a brown, taupe-y shade even though it has "beige" in its name. Although this shade is matte, I've noticed that there are shimmers in it that show when I apply it on my eyelids. But the shimmers are not like big chunks so it's not really that bothersome at all. 


I've used Creamy Beige so much ever since I got it around November. It's great to use for an everyday look and you can also build it up if you want something much bolder for a night out. Barely Branded is also good for everyday wear although I find it a little bit tricky to work with because it is quite light for my skin tone

These cream eyeshadows are very smooth and creamy which makes them very easy to apply. And because of that, they don't cause me to tug my eyelids when I pat or blend them in. It is also worth noting that these don't crease on my eyelids at all!


I just apply and blend these cream eyeshadows with my fingers. Once they set, they don't budge or smudge at all! I've tested this out and found that they're still intact even after more than 8 hours. The intensity of the color gradually fades over time but not in a drastic or patchy way. I've observed this more with Barely Branded probably because it is much lighter than Creamy Beige. But for these to last for more than 8 hours is actually really, really good considering the fact that my eyelids get a bit oily over time.

These cream eyeshadows are really worth it considering the price and quality. I purchased these two during their sale about a year ago for about P250 each. I'm not sure how much they cost right now but I'm sure they're still very much affordable! These Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows are really awesome and you should definitely check them out if you still haven't! 😉

You Might Also Like

0 comments