February 2016 Favorites

5:11 PM

This post is a bit late already but I still want to share these products that I've been loving for the month of February. I love posting my monthly favorites because it helps me keep track of the products I've been enjoying every month. 

So, here you go! These are the products that I enjoyed using for this month! 😊



•Loreal True Match Foundation in the shade G1 or Gold Ivory
•LA Girl Crème Lipstick in Promise
•Essence Silky Touch Blush in 10 adorable
•Avene Crème hydratante - Light hydrating cream with SPF 20
•Artist Studio Flat Top (Kabuki) brush
•Artist Studio Eyeshadow Brush
•Brick Game Heart Earrings
•Our Own Company Candle in Buttercream

This Loreal True Match Foundation has been my go-to foundation for the whole month of February. I love that it's very lightweight and has good coverage. It also gives a luminous finish to your skin, which makes it look much livelier. I already did a review of this foundation here, if you're interested to know more about it!


I'm not a fan of the scent of the LA Girl lipsticks but I really enjoyed using this one which is in the shade Promise. The quality of this lipstick is very good considering the fact that I purchased this at the Dollar Store for P99 only. Head over here to check out my review of this lipstick along with two other shades.


This blush from Essence has been my go-to last month because it gives a very subtle but pretty flush to the cheeks. This blush is perfect for a minimal or natural makeup look!


This Avene Crème hydratante - Light hydrating cream sample was a new discovery for me last month. This came free when my mom bought a set of Avene products. I got two trial size packs of this cream, which I didn't think I'd love it at first. But I was really impressed because even though it's very lightweight it really hydrates my skin well. This made sure that there were no dry patches that would peep through whenever I'd wear foundation.


I bought these Artist Studio brushes from LandmarkTrinoma last month. I'm really happy about this purchase because these are really good and so affordable at the same time! 

I enjoyed using the flat top kabuki brush for applying foundation, blush or powder. I wish that it's much denser though but for P165 this is still a great find and I can't really complain.


The eyeshadow brush is very soft and fluffy. It's also a decent brush especially when you're just starting out with makeup or when you're on a budget.

I didn't think I'd like these brushes at first but, surprisingly, these are really good for the price!


I got this brick game heart earrings from a local department store about a year or so ago. I only used it to death last February, which is timely because it's the love month haha! 


I'd often see the candles of Our Own Candle Company in the local department store but I never really bothered to try it because I didn't think that it would be that good. I only tried it as soon as I heard KathleenLights rave about this on her Youtube channel. It takes a couple of minutes before the scent spreads in your room but I really enjoyed using this candle because it really made my bathroom smell like Buttercream haha! I bought the mini size one for only P129.75. I've already used this up and it lasted pretty well considering its size. I love this candle and I can't wait to try the other yummy scents too! You can check out my review of this candle here if you want to know more about it.


How about you? What products did you enjoy using last month? 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments