February 2016 Empties

8:08 PM

There's really something so satisfying when you finish up a product. It feels so good and you don't have to deal with the guilt you get from not using up a product and wasting money. So for today, I'll be sharing with you some of the products that I've used up for the month of February. I feel so proud because it has always been hard for me to finish something because I either don't like it or it doesn't work for me. But lately, I've been improving quite a bit so here are the products that I've finally used up!


For skincare/makeup, I've used up my Bioré Cleansing water (which I absolutely love), Bioré wipes, Avène Light Hydrating Cream (one of my favorites for the month of February), Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream and the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (which isn't supposed to be part of this post because I only depotted it but I included it anyway because I can finally throw the pouch away! Haha). 


I've also used up another bottle of my favorite shampoo from Herbal Essences (my nth bottle), which I enjoy using because it doesn't make my hair itchy or flaky. I've also finished up my bottle of Bath and Body Works' Hand and Body Lotion in Lush Pink. I actually thought that I would love this scent but I didn't end up liking it. It says in the bottle that it smells of Dragonfruit but I find it too sweet for my liking. The OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner, which I've reviewed here in my blog as well, has also been used up. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. It's just good but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this one anytime soon. I've also finished up another tub of my Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub. I love this scrub but I don't like this Mulberry Extract and Licorice scent. This scrub is one of my favorite products that I've really been using for a really long time now. 


For the perfume/cologne category, I've used up my nth bottle of Johnson's Baby Cologne in Heaven. I like this cologne because its perfect for days when I don't want to think what scent to wear. I've also finally used up my Agua De Colonia, which I've been conserving for so long already because it isn't widely available here in Manila and so I had to use it up asap before it expires haha! This is my favorite baby cologne aside from Johnsons' and Denenes because it has a musky scent to it, which I really love! Next up is my Gap Dream Body Mist, which has been in my stash for so long as well. This smells so good too and is something you can wear for work or for days when you have to be much more "put together," if that even makes sense (haha). Lastly, I've finished up the last of two bottles of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray I bought from Sasa Hongkong. I love this scent as well and I had a backup waiting already for when I finish this bottle up.



I still have a lot of products to finish up and I can't wait to be able to do so! Cheers to more empties post in the future and hurray to me for finishing these ones up! :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments