Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Gel-Cream Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze and Inked in Pink

3:53 PM


I was curious about the Maybelline Color Tatto 24HR Gel-Cream Eyeshadows because of all the raves these has been getting. So when Maybelline had a 30% off sale last December, I took the plunge and bought two shades: Inked in Pink and Bad to the Bronze. I purchased these at Landmark, Trinoma and I think their regular price is P365.

Bad to the Bronze

Inked in Pink

I love how pigmented and creamy these eyeshadows are! They're easy to use - very blendable and buildable - once you get the hang of it. These are also a good option when you're too lazy to put makeup or when you're in a rush but still want a pop of color on your eyelids. These are so fun to use and even perfect for those who are just starting out with makeup.


I just use my fingers to apply these cream eyeshadows on my eyelids. These are very long-lasting although I'm not really sure with the 24-hr claim because who even wears eyeshadow for 24 hours?? Haha! 

I swatched both of these eyeshadows on my arms so you could see how lovely and pigmented these are. I think that these are really a great buy so you should definitely go ahead and give these a try! 😁

You Might Also Like

0 comments