Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation in G1 Gold Ivory

7:06 PM

This Loreal foundation has received so much attention and rave from beauty bloggers and vloggers alike. I've been curious to try this product that I immediately purchased one when it went on sale last December from P600 to P480


After reading reviews about it, I already thought of buying the shade G2. However, I went to a Loreal counter & I was matched to G1 and N3 instead. In the end, I got the shade G1 because the sales attendant also considered the fact that I'm acidic. At first, it appeared to be a bit light for my skin tone but it eventually oxidized to match my actual tone


The product is enclosed in a glass bottle with a plastic cap. The pump dispenses enough product for you to work with. I use about 2 to 2 1/2 pumps depending on how much coverage I need. I'm not a fan of layering too much foundation on the skin so I'm glad that this feels lightweight. It is very much buildable, has a light to medium coverage and it gives a very natural, dewy finish



It has a mousse-like, slight watery consistency. I apply this foundation using a wet sponge or with my fingers only. You have to blend it at once because it dries up quickly. When you look closely, you can see shimmers on it but it doesn't appear on your skin once you apply and blend it in. I think it's just there to give you a luminous glow on the skin which is actually great. If you have dry skin be sure to still moisturize to prevent dry patches from peeping through.


This lasted on me for about 5 to 6 hours. This is really worth a try if you're looking for a good foundation that is fairly affordable and works really well! 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments