Etude House Water Color Blusher in #04 Lilac

6:57 PM


I first saw this blush from Etude House a few years ago when it was first launched. I was intrigued and fascinated by its cute package and wanted to see if it's any good. But it was only a few months ago that I actually bought this product after my interest and love for violet, purple or lilac blushes resurfaced haha! 



Below is the swatch of this very pretty lilac blush


The smell of this blush reminds me of something from my childhood. I can't put my finger on it whether it was a food, toy or something else. It smells flowery and although it bothers me a little during application, the scent doesn't linger too much on your skin. Those with fair and light skin tones would love this blush since the color payoff is very light and minimal. This has a lavender, pinkish tone to it when blended in and has a finish that is similar to that of powder blushes. This type of shade actually makes you look youthful and fresh

A little goes a long way for this product and I think that you can layer this up with a lavender, purple or even a pink blush to intensify its color on your skin. This blush lasted 3-4 hours on me. I love using this especially on days when I don't want to wear really pigmented blushes or even during those chill, lazy days

Although it is not very long-lasting I think that it is still worth a try more so because of its very cute package and its unique, lovely color. I think that you would also love this if you're into Korean brand makeups and want to add something cute to your collection. I bought this at Etude House for only P349

How about you, have you tried any purple or lilac blushes and did you like them? 😊


You Might Also Like

0 comments