Barry M. Nail Polishes

8:43 AM


I love wearing nail polishes especially when I'm in the mood for it hehe. Back in college, I'd usually take the most out of the days when we don't have any laboratory classes and I'd wear nail polish! I also enjoyed doing simple nail art back then, putting some hearts or different line patterns on my nails. There was even a period when I liked wearing black nail polish then! Emo days haha! But that wasn't for a long period, it was just a phase. :))

Barry M is a brand of cosmetics that I only heard of because of the UK beauty vloggers I watch on Youtube. It's not available here in Manila so as soon as I researched about the shades that I wanted, I asked my sister again to buy them for me in Boots Dubai. I got five shades all in all, four from the Gelly Hi Shine range and one from their regular line.





I chose the shades Indigo, Greenberry, Papaya, Dragonfruit and Lychee. 


Below are the swatches:


Indigo, I think, appears more like a dark blue color than a straight up indigo shade. I find that it leans more to a navy blue shade. Greenberry is a very bright, neon turqouise color. Papaya is neon-y orange but is not an overly bright orange, if that even makes any sense. Dragonfruit is a baby pink color. Like Papaya it is also neon but is not an overly bright pink. Lastly, Lychee, which is my favorite out of the bunch, is a light beige color. 


The formula of all these are great although I find the polishes from the Gelly Hi Shine range thicken and dry quite faster during application so they are hard to layer when they do so. However, they really look like you've used a gel polish once they dry on your nails. On the other hand, Indigo (regular line) has a thinner formula out of all these polishes. All of these five nail polishes last pretty well on the nails. They're not super affordable but not super expensive either. However, like I've said at the beginning of this post, these are not available locally but you can get ahold of them from Boots if you're travelling to a country that has one or if you're from a country that has a Boots branch. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments