ORLY Nail Polish in Gumdrop, Kiss the Bride and Prince Charming

4:43 PM


There was a time in my life when I was so addicted with looking up swatches of different shades and brands of nail polishes on the internet. One of the brands I was into at that time was ORLY. They have various shades to choose from- from bright colors to muted, nude ones. So when I went to Trinoma back then, I made sure to try at least three colors from this brand to get the feel of their quality. 

I got three shades: Gumdrop, Kiss the Bride and Prince Charming. 



I love and enjoy using these nail polishes. They're quick to dry but easy to layer up. The bottle is a little bit heavy but sturdy. They come with a regular brush that isn't too thick but still easy to use. I love that the handle of the cap is made of rubber and has grips on it. 


Gumdrop is a blue green shade that is not overly bright. Kiss the Bride is a very pretty muted pink color that reminds me of weddings, as its name suggests, while Prince Charming is a straight up chocolate brown color.


My favorite one out of the three is Prince Charming. I love the color of the shade Kiss the Bride but I find the formula awful. It is hard to build up, it dries easily but also clumps so I can't seem to make this work on my nails. HUHU.

Overall, these polishes from ORLY are really good and worth trying. I still have my eyes on some of the other shades. I think each bottle costs around P345, if I still remember it correctly. They're not very cheap but for that price you get a good amount of product with great quality. I suggest that before buying, look for reviews and swatches so you can really be sure which shade to buy and if the formula is good since it may vary from one shade to another.

You Might Also Like

0 comments