Clinique Long Lasting Lipstick in Watermelon

5:57 PM

I've had this lipstick for quite some time now so this post is a little bit overdue already haha! But I still wanted to share my thoughts about this lipstick so let's get into the review! 😊


The tube of this lipstick is still the classic old packaging of Clinique. It's very simple but feminine and elegant at the same time. The only problem with the tube is that the cap doesn't really close tightly so you have to make sure to press it hard when you put it back on.


This is a very pretty berry pink shade of lipstick. It looks very bright but it's actually kind of subtle. It's great for everyday wear when you want a pop of color that's not too intimidating. This lipstick has a satin finish to it. It doesn't last very long on the lips especially after eating or drinking. However, it leaves a stain as it wears off which is quite nice. 

It has a very faint scent to it but it's not that detectable unless you really get close and sniff it directly from the tube. The quality of this lipstick is very great as it goes on smoothly and is really creamy


I purchased this Clinique lipstick at the Bourjois store at Tsim Sha TsuiHongkong. I got this for a very very cheap price considering that it's from Clinique. I think I only purchased this for around P100. Such a steal! 

But although I really loved the quality of this lipstick, and even though the shade is really pretty, I found that it didn't really suit my skin tone so I eventually gave this to my mom. It was the only shade available at their store at that time so I really had no other choice haha. Apart from that, it's still a great buy but I hope they'd carry more shades from this line in the future. 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments