ELF All Over Color Stick in Toasted

5:44 PM



I purchased this product out of curiosity and because there were a couple of reviews I saw online saying that this is a great versatile but affordable product. I got this for only P139.75 at Landmark and I picked up the shade Toasted.



This product from ELF is an All Over Color Stick that you can use for your eyes, lip or face. The shade Toasted is a burnt caramel-like color that is very bronze-y and looks very apt and gorgeous to use for this summer season. This smells sweet and reminds me of chocolates! It is housed in a plastic package with a transparent and plastic cap as well. The tube is very lightweight and fairly sturdy considering its price.



The tube contains 4g of product which is a lot for its price. The product is smooth, creamy and easy to apply and blend in your face. I find using my finger the best and easiest way to apply this. I tried using this on my eyelids and cheekbones a couple of times to test its quality and longevity. This product is very fun to use and easily brightens up your face. It lasted pretty well on my cheeks (about 4-5hrs) but it didn't last that long when I used it on my eyelids. My eyelids are not that oily but this one creased on me and faded after two to three hours. This has a lot of small glitters on it when you look at it closely but they blend very nicely once you apply it on your face. This shade is very appropriate for summer because it gives you a tanned, bronze-y, highlighted look that you get when you spend time on the beach. 





I enjoyed using this product especially on my cheeks and cheekbones. Though I may not repurchase this shade anytime soon I might try the other shades available if I get ahold of them here in Manila. I hope though that ELF would bring more products here in Manila so it would be easier to try those that are raved about by US Youtubers. :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments