Our Own Candle Company in Buttercream

9:00 AM


I first saw this candle brand about a year or so ago when I was strolling in one of the famous department stores here in Manila. Back then, I didn't buy one because I thought that it most likely won't live up to my expectations haha. I was very skeptical about it and wasn't very much impressed with its packaging and all. I judged too soon though!

Fast forward to a couple of months ago, I was watching one of KathleenLights' monthly favorites and she featured this candle in the scent Fresh Linen!! I was so shocked to see it in her video because as I said, I didn't think that it was any good at all! So judgemental, I know haha. Anyway, I immediately decided that I should buy one the next time that I visit the mall. 


So, on my next visit I decided to try the smaller size first in the scent Buttercream. The big bottles (13 oz.) are P495 each while the smaller ones (3.5 oz.) are just P129.75 each. They also have a set wherein you get four small sized candles including the scents Hot Apple Pie, Lemon Pound Cake, French Vanilla and Fresh Linen for only P495



The candle is housed in a glass mason jar with a wick guard at the top, which you have to remove before using and lighting up the candle. It has 3.5 oz of product with 25-30 hours of burning. This is fairly okay considering the amount of product and the price. However, I think it's much cheaper to buy the full sized one unless you're keen on trying different scents so you can just get the small sized ones.


I wanted to try Fresh Linen but fell in love with the scent of Buttercream. It smells so good and yummy! The scent reminds me of the Peter's Butter Balls that I used to eat when I was a kid. The scent really filled up my bathroom and this whole bottle lasted around 2 weeks on me considering the fact that I used it very often. 


I would definitely repurchase this as soon as I need another candle again. I'm so glad that I tried this product and I might finally purchase Fresh Linen or French Vanilla next time. 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments