Everyday, On-the-Go Lip Products

1:00 PM

Posting this entry on a Sunday because what I'm going to talk about is something that's perfect for a very chill, calm and relaxing day


These lip products are my perfect everyday, go-to products for those chill and laid-back days, when I don't want to wear anything on my face. These nude shade lippies are also my on-the-go lip products that I usually grab whenever I'm on a rush. These are also perfect when I only want to create a subtle makeup look. These nude shade lip products are also perfect for toning down very strong makeup looks like when you're sporting a bright or smokey eye makeup


The first lip product is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade 001 Honey. I've had this for quite some time now and have been using this non-stop! You can actually see that the label is already completely gone by now haha! It has a very sweet, minty scent that reminds me of peppermint candy canes and Christmas. I gave this a go when Estee Lalonde mentioned this in some of her videos. 


This gives a very juicy, natural rosy brown color on the lips. It's actually a good option if you want an MLBB shade. I didn't expect this to last the entire day because of its balmy texture but it does leave a stain on your lips. I also love that aside from its minty scent, it also has a minty feel to it. 


I purchased this at a Revlon counter during a sale for P495.


Next is this Yadah Lip Crayon Pencil in the shade 03 Rose Pink. I've also had this for quite some time now and I've also been reaching for this product very often. Lately though, I have been using this sparingly because I can't find this specific shade anymore ever since the new retractable version came out.

Yadah is apparently a Korean makeup brand which, I think, is only exclusively distributed by Beauty Bar. True to its name, it gives you rosy pink color on the lips that is perfect for everyday wear. This smells yummy and sweet like a candy which I don't really find that bothersome. 


This lip product also has a balmy texture which is why I didn't expect this to last that long as well. However, I think this lasts a little bit longer on the lips than the Revlon balm stain. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that since it is a lip pencil, I have to sharpen it every time so a lot of precious product is wasted. I can't remember its exact price but I think it was between P120-199 while the new retractable version is P375.


This last lip product is from Boots and it's the No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Daydreamer. This was just a free product that I got when my sister bought No7 eyeshadow palettes for me during a sale. 


At first, I didn't think that I would like this since it looked like a very light nude shade that wouldn't suit my skin tone. 


But since it was free, I tried it anyway and it worked pretty well on me.


Similar to the first two lip products, this also feels like and looks like a tinted lip balm. This gives a very light nude pink color on the lips and has a glossy finish to it. I like the fact that you can use this on its own or paired with a full makeup look. 


This product is pretty hydrating as well.


These lip products are fuss-free and perfect to use for that everyday, natural makeup look. You can get away with applying these products even without a mirror since they are very light and natural just like a tinted lip balm


The swatches of these lip products are as follows:

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey (Left), Yadah Lip Crayon Pencil in 03 Rose Pink (middle), and No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Daydreamer (Right).

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey (Left), Yadah Lip Crayon Pencil in 03 Rose Pink (middle), and No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Daydreamer (Right).

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey (Left), Yadah Lip Crayon Pencil in 03 Rose Pink (middle), and No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Daydreamer (Right).


These are my everydayon-the-go lip products! How about you, what lip products do you like using for chill, laidback days and even on mornings when you're in a rush? 😊


You Might Also Like

0 comments