Colourpop Haul: Satin Liquid Lipsticks and Matte X Lippie Stix

10:00 AM

My friends and I made another Colourpop purchase a few months ago so I'll be sharing with you today the items that I got from that haul! We purchased these goodies directly from the US again, which is why we got them cheaper. The Lippie Stix that I got is from the Matte X range while all of the Liquid Lipsticks are from the Ultra Satin range. I didn't purchase anything from the Liquid Lipstick Matte range since I like the formula of the satin ones better.


First up is this liquid lipstick in the shade Alyssa which is part of the Colourpop x KathleenLights collab. I really love this shade and I've been searching for something like this for ages! It is a muted pink shade that is perfect for everyday wear. This also feels very lightweight and comfortable on the lips. I was really glad that I got this because it really met my expectations. The quality didn't disappoint! 

The next shade, Dopey, is also one of my favorites out of all the Colourpop Liquid Lipsticks that I own. It is a bit darker and more mauvey compared to Alyssa. 


I look like a zombie whenever I wear this next shade which is called Mess Around. I'm still trying to figure out how to make this work on me because it isn't flattering at all haha! It's a dark brown shade but I find it hard to pull off because of its gray undertone

Point Zero, on the other hand, is another brown shade like Mess Around but is lighter and much more wearable. This is also another product from the Colourpop x KathleenLights collab


Lastly, the only Lippie Stix from this haul is in the shade Cami. The formula of this product is amazing! It feels just like a regular lipstick upon application but it dries down to a matte finish that isn't drying at all. It has a different feel and texture compared to the regular matte Lippie Stix. This lasts longer on the lips as well when compared to the latter.


This shade is a bit darker and reddish when compared to the Lippie Stix in the shade Lumiere. I also find that this becomes darker on your lips as it settles and dries down.



Below are the swatches of these lip products:

Cami (Left), Dopey (Middle) and Alyssa (Right).

Mess Around (Left) and Point Zero (Right).


The shades Alyssa and Dopey both have the same type of doe foot applicator. Mess Around and Point Zero both have different applicators from each other, and from that of Alyssa and Dopey, as well.

Below are the pictures of the doe foot applicator of Point Zero, which is chunkier, fluffier and more feathery than usual:




Next are pictures of the doe foot applicator of Mess Around, which is not as fluffy and feathery compared to that of Point Zero:



Last are the pictures of the doe foot applicator of Dopey and, similarly, that of Alyssa. This doe foot applicator is fluffier compared to Mess Around but less fluffy and feathery when compared to that of Point Zero:




I didn't find any issues even though these have different doe foot applicators. There wasn't really that much of a difference during application so I didn't mind at all. 

Overall, these liquid lipsticks are not drying and feel very lightweight. I also like the fact that these are not tacky once it settles on your lips. Based on my experience, they last quite well on the lips except, of course, after eating a heavy or oily meal. Other than that, I can't say anything bad since these products are really a good buy! I didn't want to buy another dry and flaky shade like Solow so I really made sure that I checked Temptalia's reviews first before purchasing these products. The only one I'm not keen on using is Mess Around but other than that I'm happy with this mini haul!

When converted from USD to PHP, the Satin Liquid Lipsticks are around P300 while the Matte X Lippie Stix is about P250.


You Might Also Like

0 comments