Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadows in Brulee, Kitten and Nutty

10:36 AM

I've been on the lookout for these Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadows for quite some time. These are actually part of my Dubai Haul which I'll be uploading some time in the future. I bought the shades Brulee and Kitten at the Day to Day store across City Centre Deira for 12 dirhams (about P160) each while I bought the shade Nutty for the same price at Carrefour in Al Ghurair.


The quality of these eyeshadows is amazing considering its price! I also like that for that price, the packaging seems sturdy enough and is quite compact. Each single eyeshadow comes with 1.7g of product

These are quite pigmented and I didn't experience any problems even without using any primer. The only one that I found difficult to work with is the shade Kitten. It didn't really suit my skin tone and it also wasn't as pigmented as the other two shades. I think this shade would suit those with lighter skin tones much better.


Brulee is a matte cream shade that is perfect as a base or highlighter for the brow bone. This is said to be a dupe for the MAC eyeshadow in the shade Brule.


Kitten is a shimmery lilac/lavender shade. This has a gold sheen that gives off an iridescent look to it. I've searched online and found that this seems to be a dupe for the NARS eyeshadow in the shade Strada.


Lastly, Nutty is a brown, taupe-y shade which is said to be a dupe for the MAC eyeshadow in the shade Satin Taupe. This is my favorite shade out of the three. It's just so easy to work with, works well with my skin tone, and is really nice to use even on its own.


These are good options if you're looking for single eyeshadows that are affordable but of good quality. Out of the three, I highly recommend the shades Nutty and Brulee because you can get so much use out of these. These are also good options for those who are just starting out with makeup and are just looking for single eyeshadows to create a simple eye makeup look.


I'm not sure if these are available locally but I'm pretty sure you can easily get them online through various makeup stores like those on Instagram.






You Might Also Like

0 comments