A Dose of Cuteness: Everything Gudetama!

10:00 AM

Sharing with you some cuteness overload today with these Gudetama-themed products. I decided to put this post up because I've noticed that I've collected quite a few of these products. Also, these are too cute not to share!

All of these items, except the mask, I purchased at the two different Holika Holika stores in Myeongdong when I was in Seoul last January. The mask is a recent purchase from Cosmed Taiwan, when I was there on vacation with friends. 

Here are the very cute Gudetama-themed products that I've collected so far. Enjoy! 😊


The first item is this face 2 change photo ready cushion BB in the shade 23. The persistent sales attendant at Holika Holika assisted me by first helping me choose my shade then the BB case. I chose Case 03 from three different designs. This BB cushion is part of their Gudetama Lazy & Easy collection


It comes with this cute yellow cushion sponge with Gudetama, wearing a cute headband, printed on it haha!




Next is this very cute Jelly Dough Blusher in RD01 Cherry Jelly.


I wasn't really planning on buying this cream blush but I wasn't able to resist. It was too cute not to! This is also included in the Lazy & Easy collection.


It also comes with a cute Gudetama cushion sponge


The sponge holder even has a cute illustration of Gudetama balancing a cherry! An egg yolk balancing a cherry hahaha! Aaahh so cute!!


The color of this blush is a very pretty and bright coral pink shade.



Next are these two All Night Tints that are still part of the Lazy & Easy collection. The one on the left is a tinted version while the one on the right is a colorless lip oil, which you might have seen in my favorites post here.



The tinted version is in the shade RD04 Drop the Cherry.


I also got this White Mouse Foam because the sales attendant in one of the Holika Holika shops I visited sort of forced me into getting one. She was so insistent haha! Although I don't regret buying this because it's really good at taking my makeup off. This also makes my skin feel squeaky clean after!



The last item is the My Scheming Gudetama LazyBone Purifying Mask that I purchased at Cosmed in Ximending, Taipei.


The box actually comes in three different designs of Gudetama illustrations. I think the design of the box is the only thing that's different among the three but the mask type is just the same for all.


It even has a cute instruction at the back where Gudetama is actually teaching you how to use this mask! Really hilarious!


This post just goes to show how much I like Gudetama! I find him so cute and funny that I just wasn't able to resist buying these goodies! 😄

You Might Also Like

0 comments