Missha x Line Eye Color Studio Mini Palette in #1 Cony Pink

5:39 PM

I've been into Korean makeup lately and I feel like it's because I watch too much Kdrama haha! Although I already own and have tried a few stuff from Korean brands, I was able to try more lately since I recently went to Korea. I was eyeing this specific eyeshadow palette ever since I saw it in one of Meejmuse's Youtube videos. I wanted to get all three palettes from this collection but I wasn't able to find these anywhere in Korea. 

As I mentioned in my February 2017 Favorites, since I couldn't find it there I just asked my brother to pick one up for me at the Missha store in Singapore. I really wanted to get all three but it was very expensive there. I think this was SGD 35 which is about P1250-1300


Anyway, enough blabbering! The palette that I'm talking about is this Missha x Line Eye Color Studio Mini Palette in #1 Cony Pink



This eyeshadow palette is so cute! I love everything from the cute packaging to the colors of the eyeshadows in this palette. Korean makeup, in my opinion, is really good when it comes to packaging and design. The cuteness of this palette was actually the main selling point for me haha!




This palette comes with a mini dual ended eyeshadow brush. I'm not a fan of this kind of brush but it's pretty much useful when traveling or when you're in a rush. I also like that this palette has a big enough mirror in it!



This palette has four eyeshadow shades in it. The first one on the leftmost side, which is a dark mauve-y berry shade, is called Lively Cony while the one next to it is Lovely Cony, a shimmery, iridescent pinky white eyeshadow. The next one, which is a shimmery bright pink eyeshadow is called, Heart Attack Cony while the matte baby pink eyeshadow next to it is called Brown Friend Cony.



The first two on the left (Lively Cony and Lovely Cony) are too shimmery for my liking. There are a lot of fallout when I use these two shades. The shimmers in these eyeshadows, to be fair, are not very chunky. But I would've liked these two better if the shimmers were smoother and more well blended into the formula.


The other two shades (Heart Attack Cony and Brown Friend Cony) are so buttery and pigmented. I love how bright and shimmery Heart Attack Cony is. The shimmers in this eyeshadow is much finer than those of the previous two. Although I still experienced some fall out, it didn't matter because this shade is so pretty! The matte one is very useful on its own or as a base. I love that these two go on smoothly on my eyelids. 



Here are the swatches of these eyeshadows:


I've tried using this recently during a busy travel day with my friends in Taiwan. Even though my face sweated, it still stayed strong for almost an entire day on me. I didn't use any primer during that time because I didn't bring any. However, here in Manila I use a primer underneath just to tame and sort of put the shimmers in place. Whenever I use this palette, I'd usually apply this first before my cushion foundation to hide or easily remove any fallout.


Overall, I love this eyeshadow palette despite its cons! I wish I could still get the other two (Brown Brownie and Sally Orange) even though they're limited edition. T___T You should definitely try at least one if you can still get your hands on these! 

This palette is not only cute but is also a pretty decent one especially for doing your favorite Korean pink eye makeup look! 😁

You Might Also Like

0 comments