Japan Travelogue: Tokyo Day 4 (Tokyo Disneyland)

11:30 AM


Our fourth day in Japan was spent in Tokyo Disneyland! I enjoyed our time here because not only was everything so pleasing to the eyes but the rides were really fun! There were a lot of people during this day but good thing there were queue machines, for rides with long lines, where you can get these sort of fast lane tickets. These are like queue tickets which have a given time indicating when you can come back for a specific ride. That way you can go for other rides first that have shorter lines and you can just come back for those with longer lines by showing your queue ticket

What I also love about this place is that the items in their souvenir shops are so much cheaper than the ones in Disneyland Hongkong. The food choices inside the park were also pretty good! There were a lot of popcorn, churros and even corns! There were also cute popcorn tumblers being sold all around the park. I was actually eyeing the one with Mike from Monsters, Inc. haha!

It was a bit gloomy during this day and it even rained a couple of times but that didn't stop us from making the most out of Tokyo Disneyland. It was just a good thing that it went a little bit sunny during the afternoon.








Stopped for some food and we had the Cinderella castle as our view while eating. Had these yummy churros and ice cream even if it was already cold!








I didn't think that I'd enjoyed this Boat Tour ride (I thought it would be a bore) but I really did! It felt like I was really on a tour and didn't feel like I was just in a ride inside a theme park.





I forgot the name of this ride but the line was really really long! There were a lot of people lining up for it. Good thing it turned out to be worth our time because it was a very exciting and fast rollercoaster ride! Plus, the view was really nice too!





Haunted Mansion! This has got to be one of my favorite rides in this park! 


We also got in time for the parade after a ride at the Haunted Mansion. Everything was so vibrant and colorful!


It was so jam-packed that day but it was all worth it. We had a great time in Tokyo Disneyland and, true enough, this place isn't just for kids but even for the kids at heart (like us haha). I wished we could have added an extra day and visited Tokyo Disney Sea as well (which I heard is way better). But maybe that will just be one other good reason to come back to Tokyo next time!



P.S. This Cheshire stuffed toy came home with me that day because I couldn't leave him there haha! I think I got this for about P3500 when converted from yen. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments