Nars Liquid Blush in Dolce Vita

10:00 AM

I've been dreaming of getting my hands on anything from NARS that is in the shade Dolce Vita for so long! I keep putting it off because I know that I still have a lot of blushes that I haven't even used or used up. I also own other NARS blushes too from the Nordstrom's Best Cheek Palette, which I've posted about here before, but I've never owned and tried their liquid blushes. 

I love NARS blushes because they're really good quality and you can never go wrong with them. My favorite out of all the ones I own is NARS Desire. It is a matte bright pink shade and it really looks intimidating in the pan but it actually gives a very subtle, natural, rosy pink flush on your cheeks. I love that with NARS blushes, you can never put too much and that they look really natural. The only downside is that it's quite expensive so it's hard to hoard haha! 


Looking at swatches online for a long time, I just knew that I would love Dolce Vita and I really was not wrong! I bought the NARS Liquid Blush in Dolce Vita recently and I've already tried it a couple of times. 

The bottle is frosted and has some good weight to it so it really feels luxurious. The cap is matte but not similar to the old NARS packaging that can get easily dirty. It can still get some stains, which I've experienced, but I was still able to somehow remove it. The pump is nice but you have to exercise caution because it can dispense a lot of product at once. Plus, you don't really need to use a lot on the cheeks since it is very pigmented. Before each use, you have to shake the bottle well while holding the cap in place to avoid any spillage, just in case.


 I've experienced slight spillage around the pump when I stored this in my makeup bag. Good thing it didn't spill everywhere, just around the pump. However, just to be safe (and to not waste precious amount of money haha) I just placed it on my table ever since. I'm not sure how this will fare during travel though. 


The shade can be intimidating at first, especially for those with light or fair skin tones since it looks dark in the bottle. However, I think this shade suits a wide range of skin tone which is why I also love it.  It is very pigmented too so a little goes a long way. 

The shade Dolce Vita, is described as a dusty rose shade. I love makeup products that are this shade because it can be very natural and flattering at the same time.  This liquid blush is matte and I haven't noticed any sparkles when swatched or even when blended on the cheeks. This blush gives a natural and healthy flush to the cheeks. Also, on the plus side, even though I'm not fussy with scents, this product doesn't have any scent to it. 


The swatches appear a bit darker due to the gloomy weather but it's not really that intimidating once you've blended it in. This liquid blush lasted about 4 - 5 hours on my bare face considering that I have oily cheeks. In reality, I have combination skin type but for some reason I've noticed that my skin has become much oilier recently especially on the cheeks. 

I know that this is not a multi-purpose product but I have tried using this on the lips and eyes too. On the eyes, it lasted a good amount of time but I looked like I had bruise so I removed it after an hour or so haha! On the lips, it didn't last very long although it gives a very nice MLBB shade.


These liquid blushes are quite expensive though. The price can range from around P1,600 to P1,800 depending on where you will buy it. I got mine from Etymology, which I will link below, on sale for P1,620. But, I love NARS products and I really know that they're good so I'm not complaining. Although, who am I even kidding, it would be better if the prices would be a little bit more affordable hahaha! I know that there a lot of other much more affordable options now, especially in the local scene, which is really good! But if you're looking for a more luxurious product then this would be a good option to splurge on. 


 Have you tried the NARS Liquid blushes and did you like them too? Hit the comment section if you have any liquid blush recommendations too! 😊




You can check out the NARS Liquid Blush at Etymology, HERE. Unfortunately, I checked and the only available shade left in their shop is Torrid and it is back in its original price of P1,800.

  • NARS Liquid Blush in Dolce Vita: P1,620 (excluding shipping fee).



You Might Also Like

0 comments