Singapore Travelogue Day 2: Orchard Road

4:00 PM


Our Day 2 in Singapore was also as laidback as the first day. One of the first things I did when I woke up was to soak in the view from our hotel room. Took a picture of the city and the hotel pool that early morning.
At noon, we went to lunch at Tenkaichi Japanese BBQ. This branch is the one located inside the Marina Square Mall.



These are some of the dishes we ordered: Chicken Teriyaki (top), Chawan Mushi or Steamed Egg Custard (lower left) and Yasai salad (lower right).



The view from where we were seated inside the restaurant. They also had a balcony area where we went out to take better shots of these iconic Singapore buildings: Flower Dome and Cloud Forest at the Gardens by the Bay, and the Marina Bay Sands.

The Christmas decors at the Paragon Mall in Orchard road and at the Marina Square Mall (lower left). Similar to day 1, most of what we did was stroll along Orchard road and visit the malls there. We checked out different shops, mostly those which we don't have in Manila. 




Snaps from one of the shops I visited - Sephora. Tried to resist (a lot) but I ended up leaving the store with some damage to my wallet 😅
Before heading back to our hotel, we met with my cousin who is based here in SG. We went to dinner at Din Tai Fung at the Paragon Mall.

And lastly, the OOTD pictures which we took as soon as we arrived at our hotel. I was really in sync with the Christmas decors around Singapore haha! I actually felt like a Christmas ball decor. 😅My OOTD was just plain and simple, with pops of red all over. Also wearing my red shoes which made me feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. I felt like Dorothy - walking in my own yellow brick road which is apparently Orchard road haha! 😁







The gray bag is from ZARA, white top with embroidered bee and cherries is from EazyFashion (an online shop I used to frequent), denim skirt is from TERRANOVA, and the shoes are from MELISSA.

Check out my Singapore Travelogue: Day 1 here! 😊


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments