Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream (No. 21) Review 🐻

3:30 PM


The Missha x Line Friends Perfect Cover BB Cream (SPF42 / PA+++, 50ml) is a limited edition version of the original Missha BB cream with the red packaging. I like this one better just because the packaging is way cuter haha! I bought this when I run out of my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream which is a staple in my makeup bag.


I got the shade No. 21 Light Beige even though I was really eyeing No. 23 Natural Beige. I saw swatches online but found that No. 23 is too gray-toned and a bit dark for me already. These Missha BB creams are really known for having that gray undertone which reminds me of the older BB creams like the Liole Triple Solution BB Cream

No. 21 still has that gray undertone but it's definitely much more wearable for me than No. 23. The gray tone is said to be good for counteracting dullness on your face. A friend of mine who has a much lighter skin tone didn't like this BB cream though because of that but I actually don't mind as long as it's not too much. 


This has a creamy consistency but I always use a wet sponge with this because I find that it sets a bit too quickly. It doesn't really emphasize dry patches but I always make sure that I moisturize my skin well just to be sure. It has a nice pump but I only press halfway because it can squeeze out more product than what you might just need.


This gives a light to medium coverage with a semi-matte finish. Relative to other BB creams this looks more natural with just the right amount of dewiness. This is very lightweight so I find this a good option to use on days when I only want light coverage - enough to cover my acne marks. I usually use about two layers of this on my face. 


I find that this really brightens up my skin tone although it's not something I'd use if I want a full coverage especially for darker blemishes or marks. This has a very faint floral, powdery scent to it which isn't really that bothersome because it doesn't linger much after application. 


I enjoy using this just because I'm into minimal makeup lately and I don't enjoy wearing heavy products on my face anymore. I find that if I want something with more coverage, I'd reach for my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation instead. 


This lasted on me for about 5 to 6 hours considering that my skin gets really oily. At the 2nd hour mark, I noticed a bit of oiliness but nothing too bad or drastic that I can't just blot out. At the 4th hour mark, I found that I could see through my skin a bit but there was still no severe oiliness in sight. 

It was only at the 5th to 6th hour that some marks on my face became much more noticeable. I don't really reapply BB creams or foundations and I find that 5 to 6 hours is already good enough for me.

This is a good option if you're looking for an affordable and lightweight BB cream that can brighten up your skin tone. It's not as good as my Bourjois CC Cream but I still enjoy using this! 

Have you tried the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream and did you like it too? 😊






I purchased this Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream Line Friends Edition for only P287 from this SHOP.




You Might Also Like

0 comments