Korea Travelogue Day 6: Before We Left Seoul

10:02 AM

I've posted the last and final part of my Korea Travelogue yesterday. If you haven't seen it yet then you can check out the whole series HERE! 😊

For today, I'll be sharing a very quick post on some OOTD shots we took during our official last day (Day 6) in Seoul. It was a sad day because we were leaving and we didn't get to do much anymore since our flight, I think, was in the early afternoon. We prepped to leave our hotel early and hired a service to bring us to the Incheon International Aiport. We decided to have lunch there instead before our flight.

Buuuuut, we didn't let the chance to take one last OOTD photoshoot slip away before heading to the airport. So here it is! Sharing with you the last outfit I wore before we left Seoul! 😁

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure what this is but I'm thinking, Maple Leaf?


My last Outfit of the Day in this fun and lively city. 😊

Coat: Terranova | Jumper: purchased from a store at Myeongdong Station | Pants: Levi's 
| Bunny Bag Keychain: from a store in Myeongdong | Shoes: Payless |





That's everything for the Day 6 of our Korea Travelogue

Hope you enjoyed this series and for more travel posts, do check out my Japan Travelogue HERE!

Stay tuned for our Dubai Travelogue soon and thanks again for visiting!! 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments