Nature Republic Water Tint in 03 Orange

6:30 PM


I bought this Nature Republic Water Tint in 03 Orange because one of my friends recommended this to me. I didn't like this at first because I thought that the shade didn't suit me well. I just left this tint tucked inside my makeup drawer until recently - when I learned a new technique on applying lip tints which is to blot your lips with tissue paper after application to give a natural and youthful effect. And, since I'm into Korean makeup tutorials (e.g. Meejmuse, Speishi, etc.) lately, I decided to give this a try again.



I bought this water tint from the Nature Republic store in SM Megamall Atrium for only P195. These Nature Republic Water Tints have been revamped so the bottle looks very different now compared to pictures I saw online. Not sure though if these have also been reformulated.


As far as I know, there are only three shades available here in Manila. I'm not sure if there are other shades available in Korea but we only have the pink, red and orange ones here. I chose the orange tint which is the same shade that my friend has. She told me that she also uses this water tint on the cheeks but I haven't tried that yet.



The doe foot applicator is quite long and is slightly tapered at the end. It's not the best but it works well enough. 


This tint is really like water (as its name suggests) so you have to be careful not to tip the bottle whenever you open it. Using the blotting technique, this can last for about 3-5 hours although I noticed slight fading with eating or drinking. I usually put three layers on my lips then I blot it with tissue paper afterwards. I repeat this process one more time so that it would look more vibrant and last much longer.  

Here are the swatches of this water tint:



This lip tint is very affordable and is perfect for a natural, everyday lookIts watery formula actually makes it fun and easy to apply. It's also very convenient to use when you don't want to wear heavy makeup or when you're in a rush in the morning (just don't tip the bottle haha). This is very easy to wipe away in case you accidentally swipe it outside of your lip line and it won't even leave a mark.  But I find that this has a slight bitter taste, which is typical of lip tints, although it's not really that bothersome since it doesn't linger after application anyway. This is a good lip tint to try if you're looking for something new and affordable

You Might Also Like

0 comments