Canmake Cream Cheek Blush in CL08

7:46 PM

I've wanted to try Canmake products ever since I've heard about this brand. So when I saw the mini Canmake stall at the Narita International Airport Terminal 2 during our trip last April in Japan, I didn't hesitate to pick up this cute blush. I also featured this product in my haul which you can find here. There were only three shades available: a very light pink shade, a coral and this red blush. I picked this one up because I thought it was the most wearable for my skin tone. But I then regretted not buying the other two shades. 😭

I purchased this Canmake Cream Cheek blush for only 626 yen, which is around P300. I forgot if the tax was already included or if I had it waived (tourist discount). I'm also not exactly sure how much this is here in Manila so I really can't tell whether there is a big price difference. But for 626 yen, it really is very affordable. Anyway, on to the actual review! 😊


First off, the packaging of this blush is very cute and sleek. It's not the most sturdy but it doesn't feel that cheap at all and it protects the product pretty well. It even has a cute ribbon design on its lock. 

This is perfect for when you're on the go or when you're travelling since it's very lightweight. Since the case is transparent, you can immediately see the color so that makes it much easier and convenient when choosing a particular shade to use (and even when choosing a shade in stores).



The actual product doesn't smell particularly of anything. The cream is so smooth and soft to the touch. The product is also very easy to blend into your cheeks. It goes on light at first and then you can build it up as you go. 

I tested this on my bare face and this lasted for about 5 hours. My cheeks can get a bit oily so that's really pretty good! I've already used this blush a couple of times so there are already some finger marks on it hehe.



This particular shade (CL08) gives you a very natural, reddish flush on your cheeks. I usually just dab a little on my cheeks using my fingers and then I build it up as I go so that it wouldn't look streaky or too much.




This is a really good product and I'd love to try the other shades. I'm drawn to the coral and pink ones so I might try those when I get the chance. You should go ahead and give this a try if you're into Japanese makeup brands or if you're on the lookout for inexpensive cream blushes that are of good quality. I also think that makeup beginners would enjoy this and won't find it intimidating at all.

If you're new to Japanese makeup, I think Canmake is a really good brand to start exploring with. I really think you wouldn't go wrong with it since it is known as one of the really good Japanese makeup brands, specifically for their greataffordable and kawaii products.


You Might Also Like

0 comments